˜ apteryx wa: and i bid you adieu

apteryx wa

and i bid you adieu

so my plan to make a wig out of my own hair didn't work out. i wanted to have a 80's newscaster type wig made so I could wear it to meetings at work and whenever i go to the bank. and maybe even to the doctor's office. definitely to the dentist's office. anything serious really. the mechanic.

but it didn't work out. it turns out it costs thousands of dollars to have a custom wig made. so now i have to go to the bank with my own damn hair. which is now short, by the way. and unnewscasterly.

1 Comments:

  • My, goodness. You poor thing. I hope you kept it in a safe place in case, one day, the cost is may no be so out of this world.

    Glad you had fun with it during your world travels.

    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home